Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BUT I WANT THAT GOD!

I am so glad that I serve a God who doesn't always give me what I want.
Cause if He did, well... Life would SUCK!
Today I am putting it very bluntly.

God knows the plans He has for us. We don't know His full plan.
So when we ask for stuff to happen that is not what God completely wants , we stop asking for His perfect plan.

Would this really help?
Doing what we think is best, instead of what God wants?

Over the years I've asked for many things from God.
A lot of them, what I wanted for my life, not what was His plan.
I realize now, that if He had given me what I had asked for, I wouldn't have been able to continue on now.
I would have not been about to handle the stress.
Also I wouldn't have been able to do the stuff He had planned, which was even better!

God has better plans for my life, than I have. I need to learn to surrender to His Will. His Perfect Will.

Ask yourself "Am I asking for what God wants, or what I want?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
START FREEDOM - Young people campaigning to combat trafficking