Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lessons from my Shampoo?

Well this is going to sound weird. But God is teaching me through my shampoo!

I get this red shampoo/body wash called Watermelon Whip. It is bright red.

The other day when I was showering (I can't believe i am blogging about this...) I was just kinda squirting the shampoo everywhere, it was redness all over my body.. and the walls of the shower.
The thing was when I touched the shampoo, it would turn to white, and get all bubbly.
The redness turned white. It clicked in my mind for some reason, When I am sinning, I am covered in this bright red shampoo, and Jesus sees it, and when I ask to be forgiven, He makes me clean! Washes my sins away!

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Isaiah 1:18

1 comment:

  1. he was peeking in ur shower O.o scandal!!!! JOKES!! thats weirdly weird tho.. aha now ppl will imagine u naked oi! =) jus fyi btw.. thats wat shampoo does :P but yeea i have that 1 two!! hi 5

    ReplyDelete

 
START FREEDOM - Young people campaigning to combat trafficking