Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have no Idea what I'm on about, maybe you will

Today I learnt an important lesson:

Actions have consequences....

Last night I decided I wanted a fringe, instead of long hair at the front of my head... So I cut my hair!
Now I have an uneven fringe, that is hideous... I regret doing it, but that doesn't fix it.

I didn't have self control last night, and now I am having to face the consequences. It sucks, but honestly, its life.
Sometimes in this sheltered world we live in we think that we don't have to care, cause what we do doesn't matter. we don't have to pay the price. That is so wrong though,,, Cheating on a test might make you pass that grade, but when you need that information, what will save you then? In Africa, kids have to walk for miles because they need clean water to drink, for them and there siblings they support. If they don't do it, they will die. Plain and simple. I am blessed to live in New Zealand, but to be honest i think people here should be ashamed of themselves. Because some of us barely get off our butts and fight for what we believe in, if its out of our way.. In many countries it is illegal to be a Christian, think about it, if it was that hard, would you still be one? or will you cave in under the pressure? Here in New Zealand many people are Sunday Christians, because people at their school/ workplace, or whatever think its stupid or whatever.. but yeah, I actually have no idea what I'm going on about... So i'll end this here...
Just think, what do you believe in, and do you stand you stand up for it? and also, Do you act in such a way that brings God glory, or do you pretend not to know Him?

May God be with you, now and always..


Peace Owt X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
START FREEDOM - Young people campaigning to combat trafficking