Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." -
Jeremiah 29:11

God has an amazing beyond words plan for my life, and for your life.
A plan to prosper you and give you hope and a future. That is God's plan.
But wait, what is our plan? Is it what God intends? Or is it only what you want?

Do we sit in the drivers seat in our life, saying "Hey God, why aren't I prospering? I am going down all the paths I think I should. I'm following all the plans I made for me"
I know I struggle to give God the wheel and say, " Hey God, this is your seat, and you know that way, can you please drive?"

We don't just need to share our plans with God, we need to give them to Him, and let Him decide, "This is what you are doing my child." And when He says that, Surrender to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
START FREEDOM - Young people campaigning to combat trafficking